Thursday, October 2, 2008

Canned Tuna

It looks like I'll finally be making my rounds back into a gym sometime soon. Its not because I'm getting fat or anything. Its just that I enjoy working out and challenging myself physically. For this reason I've actually considered doing a triathlon.

Well like every workout freak will tell you, the truth of the matter is that the majority of training has to do with your diet. You can work out all you want, but without a good diet you are not achieving your workout goals without the good balance of exercise and diet.

So I've been considering that lately and have decided to attack the 10 cans of tuna we have in our cupboard. I stumbled on this excellent site for basic ways to spice up tuna for those of us who get tired of eating the same old can daily. Enjoy!

No comments: