Monday, June 27, 2011

Open Letter to Endorphin Fitness Ironman Team

All,

I can't begin to describe how immensely proud I am for all of you. For most of this past year I watched as you constantly pushed your physical and mental boundaries with your training and commitment.

All of your EF teammates here in Richmond watched and cheered you on as you took on Coeur d'Alene Ironman. It was great entertainment for me while I was up with the baby! I was excited as I saw your stories of perseverance and accomplishment. I know for some of you the race did not go exactly as you anticipated but you made it through your training and to the start line and that's pretty amazing to me.

I hope all of you get your well deserved rest. I can't wait to see all of you to hear your stories and get out there training again soon. You all are a true inspiration!

Sincerely,
- Ryan

No comments: