Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Pandora's Box

Well it seems like we've opened up Pandora's Box in our home. My wife and I were doing just fine with no TV and cable. This was mainly caused due to my laziness of putting up our home entertainment system. This all ended when the necessary cables came in the other day.

I immediately got the Wii and PS3 hooked up to the projector (which is projecting a beautful 80 inch image). I'd take some pics and post them online but I fear the resulting damage of turning on that system again would cause. Since the system was setup we decided to go ahead and buy Mario Kart Wii. That game is addicting! We had a semi gathering here on Saturday and everyone was instantly hooked.

We're so hooked that yesterday before we could leave to a friend's house for dinner and we had to sneak in a couple games of racing. So be forwarned if I disappear from posting for a couple of days you'll know the cause.

On a random web browsing note, I'm interested in setting up our system so that it plays .avi's and other multimedia formats. So far I've found TVersity but that seems to be a Windows only solution, BLEH! We'll see what else I can figure out in the weeks to come.

1 comment:

joyRuN said...

Wii Mario GoKart? That does sound dangerous! I guess we'll see you guys sometime in the next decade!!!