Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rubik Cubes

So based on my profile pic its obvious that I have a thing for Rubik Cubes. I blame this all on Mr JoyRun.

Funny story about them. A bunch of buddies and myself were heading to Las Vegas for my bachelor party. We were at the airport and I was showing them how to solve the original rubik's cube. One of their wives call and he explains what we're doing. Later, I find out that she said something along the lines of "that's going to be the geekiest bachelor party in Vegas ever." Less than 12 hours later we run into Paris Hilton at a club at Vegas. Same buddy calls his wife to tell her about it and she promptly slaps herself in the head. True story!

Anyways the same buddy sent me a link to this new rubik's cube that looks pretty challenging. That one will have to wait until after I solve the rubik's revenge and the professor's cube sitting on my shelf.

No comments: