Thursday, May 19, 2011

Master of Snooze

I have become a master of the snooze button. The good news is that I've stuck with my commitment to continue and develop my programming skills. The bad news is that its taken me pretty late into the night the entire week. That combined with my little guy crying sometimes during the night results in very little sleep.


6:30AM

Team Run

After only 3-4 hours of sleep and hitting the snooze button about 8 times I finally got myself out of bed to go to run practice.

The workout was pretty tough. My main goal was just to make it there. I didn't even think about doing anything intense. Coach Tyler had a different idea. I don't remember the details but I think I did several pretty hard 800s. My legs were pretty spent at the end of it but like I said I was satisfied with just making it out there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Even without a daily training streak blog from you, I'm still encouraged and motivated by you, bro. I'm always thinking/sending positive thoughts to you and your fam so that you all find a great working balance!

Ryan Castillo said...

Thanks bro! Hearing that makes doing all this even more worthwhile. I do it because I enjoy it but the fact that it inspires others is a huge bonus for me!