Friday, May 27, 2011

So I Lied. Well Kind Of...

Remember when I said I might hold off on another training streak? Truth was I already had it my mind that I was going to start another one.

My current priority list looks as follows
  1. Take care of family stuff.
  2. Work.
  3. Learn more work related skills and continue physical training.
  4. Blog when have some extra time.

It sucks that the blogging has fallen at the end of my priority list but I know I'll be back in a more consistent rotation once I've gotten used to things. I mean if I don't blog they I don't get comments like this:

Even without a daily training streak blog from you, I'm still encouraged and motivated by you, bro.

And Eris isn't the only person who has something like this to me. Its pretty cool when you feel you've motivated other people in some sort of way.

So here's the super short version of this past week's worth of training. I like to call it Super Secret Solo Training (S3T) since a lot of it has been on my own at random times of the day.

5/21/11 6PM - Pool Swim
5/22/11 8PM - Long trainer ride
5/23/11 8PM - 6 mile run
5/24/11 730PM - Strength Training
5/25/11 8AM - Technique trainer ride, 6PM - River swim
5/26/11 930PM - Technique run
5/27/11 6AM - River swim

Obviously my training is all over the place right now. The hardest part of all of it is just making myself do a workout. I've missed group workouts the last several weeks from just not being able to wake up in the morning. I know, I know I have a kid now but I know there are people out there doing way more with their time with way less sleep.

No comments: