Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 86: A Little Flag Football

I was supposed to get a ride in today but I was still recovering from the VCU game and my birthday party. I kept on putting it off for the rest of the day until I heard from my buddy about their football game in a flag football league. They needed an extra person so I figured that would count as enough exercise.

I'm not going to lie, I was a little scared because I didn't want to risk injuring myself again. But hey, taking a break from your usual routine is okay just as long as you're smart about it.

What I found out is that football is not my thing anymore. I think I had as many interceptions resulting from me fumbling and tipping balls as actually caught passes. Had fun though, it was just like old times being out there with the guys and playing some ball. Time to go back into retirement though.

No comments: