Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekly Review 3.0

I have been doing these for the last several weeks, I just didn't take the time to post them. Plus they kind of didn't count since they were not on the day I had designated in my personal rule.

That's the way life goes though right? You get unhinged from your routine and you must pick and choose the things you can and can't do. But if you've built a good habit, you eventually get back to it. That's the main indicator that you've built a strong habit.

  • March 30. Time to Complete: 39 minutes
  • April 7. Time to Complete: 1 hour 25 minutes
  • April 12. Time to Complete: 1 hour 40 minutes

As you can see my times have degraded. Things that I've learned to improve this process are to stay on top of clearing not only your inbox but also making sure you reward yourself by checking off your lists as well. For me personally, if I'm consistent with these things then I can have a really short weekly review.

No comments: