Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 48: Mini Mini Brick

I've decided that my post titles for my training streak are pretty bland. Plus its not a training streak because I'm not training for any races at the moment. 'Exercise streak' seems like the appropriate label so that's been created.

2:00PM

Bike

With my knee being sore the last several days I decided to remain somewhat cautious. I got on the trainer/bike for enough time to build a sweat. This felt decent. It was purely a continuous effort which I haven't done in a while.

Swim

From there I hopped into the pool and swam a couple of laps. My flip turns actually felt really good! That last strong pull is really the key.

Aqua Run

To finish things off, I did some steady state aqua running while focusing on my cadence. This went well as I don't recall breathing that hard at all while still maintaining a decent cadence.

We'll see how the knee feels tomorrow. I might have to find ways to back off even more.

No comments: