Monday, February 14, 2011

Training Streak: Day 38

9:00AM

Swim

Did a couple of laps. I tried to push off the wall with one foot but it felt awkward after flip turns. I'm not sure if it was because I wasn't warmed up but initially my form felt really sloppy. I guess that's why they make swimmers swim 24/7 so that their swim form is engrained into their muscle memory.

Aqua Run

I "ran" for about 25 minutes straight in the pool. It hardly felt like an effort but maybe that's the way its supposed to be with aqua running. I would have been bored out of my mind if the wife wasn't swimming next to me.

2 comments:

joyRuN said...

I was only able to do 2-3 aquajogging sessions before the boredom killed me. Maybe a waterproof mp3?

Ryan Castillo said...

Haha. I haven't reached the boredom part yet. I do tend to people watch. Its fun when there's a water aerobics class.