Monday, February 21, 2011

Training Streak: Day 45

Right now

Yoga

A little bit of a different format today. Decided I'd write about the exercise before doing actually completing it. I had some out of town guests so its thrown me a little bit out of my rhythm. But the streak must continue!

I'm also glad to hear that my crazy conversations with myself are starting to inspire others. A friend of mine decided to start his own streak. If you have the time check out his blog and show him some love in the comments. Getting started with something new can be challenging and the more support you get, the more likely you are to keep on doing it. I'm all about the positive karma.

UPDATE: I was able to get the Yoga done. When I can't make it to a class, I like to use Candlelight Yoga on Netflix. It's kind of basic but I'm am no advanced Yoga practitioner and with the amount of training I do every bit of stretching helps.

No comments: