Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 52: A Little Better than Whiskey

9:20PM

Knee Rehab and Yoga

I was so tempted just to have a glass of Jack on the rocks. Not sure why. I'm not even that much of a drinker but the last couple of days a little drink has sounded nice. Maybe its my way of "growing up" as I quickly approach the big 3-0.

I did 15 minutes of knee rehabilitation exercises followed by Yoga. The knee feels OK. There is a little stiffness in it but I think it might be because of the rain. Who knew that this knee injury would make me a human barometer.

My calves are a little sore. Definitely not used to absorbing the impact from my feet striking the ground. I'm glad it rained today because I would have been out there trying to run again. Got to keep on reminding myself these kind of things take time to heal.

2 comments:

Russell Linville said...

Ryan, good luck with your rehab! Keep posting I like to see how you're doing.

It's funny you mention being a human 'barometer.' My knee has been fine the past 3 months, and this week it has gotten progressively more sore up until yesterday when we had the storm/change in pressure. CRAZY lulz.

Anyways, come do some yoga with me Monday I'll try to get you straight.

Ryan Castillo said...

Thanks Rusty!