Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 58: Weekend Recovery

I had a nice weekend with family and friends. Great times usually translates to a bunch of unhealthy food. I decided to go with Yoga to help my body recover from all the bad treats.

9:00PM

Knee Rehabilitation, Strength, and Yoga

Pretty straightforward stuff here. I spent about half an hour doing my knee exercises and then continued to work on my 100 pushup and 50 pullup challenges. I don't have a bar close enough to the ground to do Australian pullups so I settled for doing Hanging Leg Raise Pullups.

The Yoga felt great. I feel nice a recovered for a great work week!

Also, checkout yesterday's post. For some reason it didn't post to twitter or facebook, which is a shame because I spent more than my usual amount of time writing it.

No comments: