Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 63: Banff Mountain Film Festival

Super late post. I know, bu we just got back from the local Banff Mountain Film Festival. It was a great exhibit of adventure sports, nature, and inspiration. It was also our first film festival so it was a pretty cool experience. I definitely would recommend checking it out if they do a showing in your town.

6:00AM

Endurance Swim

The workout plan was super simple. Just swim as far as you can. I had 1000 meters in my plan but I added extra. I broke into two parts. The first I just swam non stop without even counting the laps. I just used the clock on the wall as my guide. I think I swam for about 20 minutes non stop. The second part was a straight 500 followed by a 100 cool down. In all I think I got about a mile or so swim done.

I felt good. My shoulders and back did get tight afterward but I'm sure this is because of the tough strength class last night.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: