Monday, March 28, 2011

Training Streak: Day 80

I've been getting behind on several things so I'm going to switch back on the original format of the training streak for now.

6:15PM

Trail Run

I wanted to establish that I had a good base for this weekend's Monument 10K. As I said before I don't plan to run the race as hard as I can as I don't think my legs are ready for that yet. Instead I'll be pacing a fellow teammate through the race.

This was a fun run. I went around Deep Run Park twice. The first loop I remained overly cautious trying to avoid roots and just get my body warmed up. The second loop the sun was setting and I wanted to take more chances. I didn't work myself too hard but the trail terrain did serve as a good challenge. I think I did about 5 miles.

I'll be ready for Saturday.

No comments: