Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 76: Run is Progressing

6:00AM

Team Intensity Run

Today, was the first time I participated in the entire team run workout. I had been held back the past couple of weeks because I had just gotten back from injury. Overall my legs feel good. They can't handle some of the paces that I hit last year but I do understand that I'm still rebuilding my run base.

Speaking of run bases, did you see this post by Anton Krupicka? He had to take a couple of weeks off because of foot soreness and the flu. He's trying to build his fitness back up and what does he do on his return? Oh, only a 102 mile run week which includes around 25k of elevation. Kind of puts things in perspective doesn't it?

Nutrition

I am horrible at keeping track of this. Any tips from dieters out there?

1 comment:

joyRuN said...

I use the fatsecret app on my phone to keep track. It's also online which is a little easier to navigate.