Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 67: Short on Time

I'm a little short on time right now so I'm going to sacrifice a good post in order to stay disciplined with my commitments.

6:00PM

Team Technique Ride

We just worked on some bike technique outside. Mostly working on hill climbing. I felt strong and I think its mostly because of all the time I spent on the Mountain Bike over the winter. Coach Tyler also commented that hill climbing technique looked so much more fluid. It was a fun practice overall. Me and some of the other guys let our competitive nature take over and raced up hills. At the end of practice we even climbed up hills with just one leg clipped in.

7:15PM

Strength

Not my best strength class. Kind of goofed around a bit rather than focus on getting the work in. Probably has something to do with doing the bike directly before strength.

8:00PM

Quick Run

I want to get my run base back as quickly as possible so I'm trying to run at least every other day for now. I hit the treadmill really quick after strength class and squeezed in a mile run. My knee feels fine but as I was watching myself run it seems like my right leg gets bowlegged sometimes. I'm sure this has to do with my injuries but it could also be because I was on the treadmill. I'll monitor it over the next couple of runs to be sure its okay.

Nutrition

2518 Calories Consumed with 56 Ounces of Water

No comments: