Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 71: In Need of Some Rest

I'm feeling pretty blah. Its probably because I'm still recovering from the week. Its also because I've thrown my nutrition plan out the window the last several days. I think once I get my daily routine back I'll be fine. On the positive side this is good practice, because once my son arrives all my precious routines will get thrown right out the window. New obstacles, new challenges. Life is fun that way!

7:00PM

Swim and Aqua Run

It was hard to find the motivation to even go to this workout. I really struggle with doing swim workouts by myself. If I don't do them in the morning my motivation for doing the workout decreases exponentially with time.

I did most of the workout despite my mental setbacks. I'm starting to get a real good feel for the water and am doing my flip turns more naturally.

I also noticed that when I do the kicking on the side drills it feels more natural on my right side than my left. This is weird because I breath on my right side so I would think that kicking on my left side would feel more natural. Just something to keep an eye on.

Nutrition

See above.

No comments: